Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The long dry summer is almost over...

Yes, my small yet loyal group of readers, the end is in sight! New episodes of The Office begin this Thursday, along with one of the new shows I will be reviewing, Community. Then the next week The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother will also be returning. Sadly we'll have to wait until January for the start of Chuck (read: NBC trying to starve the show to cancellation), but as for me I'm just glad to be interacting with all of you yet again!

P.S. Look for my review of the "Star Trek" BluRay around Christmas time, I've received several e-mails as to when that will be hitting the blog, but I just plain don't have the cash to buy it myself (when it comes out in November) and will need to beg somebody to give it to me as a gift.